Our hands-on chocolate workshops provide a marvelous way to spend time with your colleagues and friends. Even culinary novices will leave with a full understanding of where chocolate has come from and where it’s going. Learn to make show-stopping truffles filled with anything from champagne cream to chocolate peanut butter.
It’s surprisingly easy once you understand a few essentials (plus a few secrets from one of our master chocolatiers). Here are some of the fascinating things included in your Boston Chocolate School workshop:
• Understand the chocolate process from bean to bar.
• Learn about chocolate history and how a bitter fruit became the “chocolate” we know and love today.
• Roll and dip your own truffles in a variety of delicious toppings.
• Create amazing molded chocolates.
• Find out all you need to know about piping, shaping, and coating.
• Learn to package your handiwork for maximum “wow factor”.
• Discover why today’s varietal chocolates are becoming wildly popular.
You will leave the Workshop with lots of truffles for you to indulge in by yourself or to show off to your friends and family. You will also learn useful tips on tasting, buying and storing fine chocolate.
The Team Chocolatier Truffle Making Workshop can take place at any location you choose.
• 2-3 hour fully-customized experience
• 1 professional Chocolatier
• 1 professional musician (optional add-on)
• 1-2 assistants
• we work with the venue of your choice or can provide one for you
• electrical access in function space and a nearby kitchen required
• suitable for 50 guests or fewer
Wildly entertaining team building and a great time. We've worked with thousands of clients across every industry to create private events that will be talked about for years to come. Ready to be part of the unforgettable experience?
Mystery Cafe, New England Fun, LLC.
18 Washington Street,
#200 Canton, MA 02021